When you're ready for your next great, adrenaline-filled adventure on your next family getaway, why not take a trip to Southern Utah, where there are plenty of opportunities for off-roading? Whether you've been camping or are visiting St. George, do some exploring out in the sand dunes of Sand Hollow with us! In this article, we will highlight some of the best points of interest that the famous Southern Utah Sand Dunes have to offer.
Off Roading Sites to See at Sand Hollow
Sand Hollow is one of the most popular off roading destinations in Southwest Utah. Home to numerous trails and off-roading sites, it's a great place to explore on a UTV. Here are some of the best off-roading sites to see at Sand Hollow:
- Sand Mountain: This massive dune field is a popular spot for OHV enthusiasts. With over 2,000 acres of sand to explore, it's easy to spend hours riding around on your UTV.
- The Maze: This challenging trail system is perfect for those looking for an adventure. With its many twists and turns, it's sure to get your heart pumping.
- Flintstone House: This naturally rock structure bares a striking resemblance to the famous home of Fred and Wilma! The kids will love climbing around and exploring this natural home.
- Warner Valley: This scenic overlook is the perfect spot to watch the sun set over Sand Hollow Reservoir. It's a beautiful sight that you won't want to miss.
- Cliffs of Insanity: This unique canyon is full of explosive cliffs and ledges that make for an exhilarating ride. Just be careful not to get to close to the edge!
What sights can I experience renting with Mad Moose?
Renting a UTV from Mad Moose Tours in Southwest Utah is the perfect way to see some of the most incredible sights in the area. From the majestic red cliffs of Zion National Park to the beautiful views at Sand Hollow, there is no shortage of incredible things to see when you're out on a tour with Mad Moose.
One of the best things about renting a UTV from Mad Moose is that you can go at your own pace and really take in all of the sights. Whether you want to stop and explore different trails or just take it easy and enjoy the scenery, Mad Moose tours are designed to be flexible and accommodate your needs.
So, what are you waiting for? Come experience all that Southwest Utah has to offer with a Mad Moose UTV tour today!